Help us to help cats in need

We rely on donations from the public

Your support enables us to carry on with our work in Mid Sussex and we are very grateful for all contributions. You can be certain that the funds we receive are used for the direct benefit of the animals in our care.

Help us even more with Gift Aid

Please consider completing and returning our Gift Aid form to make your gift even more valuable to us.

Download here.

Donate with any credit/debit card

Alternatively through your bank account. The link below will take you to the Paypal site where your payment will be processed. Please note that we have no access to your financial details. You do NOT need to have a Paypal account.

Yes No
If you are a UK taxpayer can we claim gift aid?
Please read the Gift Aid Declaration.
Would you like to receive our newsletter?
Post a cheque

Please write cheques in black ink made payable to:

  • Paws & Claws
  • Coombe Down
  • London Road
  • Sayers Common
  • West Sussex
  • BN6 9HZ
£40 will commemorate your cat at our Rescue Centre

We will fix a simple name plaque, as shown, on our Memorial Garden as a lasting reminder.

Please contact us for more details.

Name Plaque
£500 will dedicate a pen at our Rescue Centre to the memory of your beloved cat

A permanent memorial which will commemorate your cat's life with a brass plaque over your chosen pen with a photograph along side.

Please contact us for more details.


Gift Aid Declaration

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer, so please ensure you allow this to be 'shared' by Paypal.

In order for us to Gift Aid your online donation you must select the 'Yes' button to signify your agreement to the following:

  • I am a UK taxpayer
  • I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify Paws & Claws if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

Tax relief for higher rate tax payers

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

I have read and understood the Gift Aid declaration

Back to Top